7/24/2012

Wife Postpartum Body Deformation, And I Am Very Distressed

My wife and I separated a few months. Although she gave birth to a baby son for me, how I should love that she is, but every time I saw her body bloated and deformed body, I really can not help heart disgust, not to mention sharing a bed.

My wife was a top beautiful beauty before giving birth to a baby. The slim,soft-spoken, was very feminine.Every time her shopping, keep them coming back is always special high, and the time I was flattered, i'm very happy.But this all changed after her giving birth a baby, I have no interest in my wife since then.


Fertility Before and After The Body Contrast

During pregnancy, needless to say, potbellied, even put on a beautiful maternity dress, but how to see how awkward. Although I knew she was to give birth to a baby, but my heart is still some frustration. Later, listening to friends say, the woman after the birth of a child charm, my heart to feel a little comfort, looking forward to her as soon as possible giving birth to my goblin is back.

In childbirth, because his wife exhaustion actually halo passed several times, and finally only a caesarean section. So she held the stomach vacuum out a hideous scar, every time I see will feel gripped. Later, insufficient milk, the doctor prescribed some medicated food, called after we go back to their own nutrition fill up. After returning home, of course I dare not be careless, every day, told her to take medicine. She loves soup, every day I will deliberately boil some mother chicken soup, fish soup, pork soup, trotters soup to "serve" her. Later milk is sufficient, but I also noticed that her body becomes strong, and no difference with the pregnancy thing, but this time inside but the real fat, and I help her raise the fat is really tangled killing me.

Two months later, our intercourse. Several months of missed and patience, everyone seemed to be somewhat impatient. But when I ring her obesity, the waist, touching the scar on the belly, the desire to have subsided in half. Really, that gave me the impression too deep, the feeling of giving birth, she covered the fat, the skin is not the original smooth and delicate a this body how will the sense of "sexual orientation"? Although she was very satisfied, but I know I just want to hastily. After that, I always find an excuse for dodging her.

Days of flat light lived, but my heart is extremely depressed. In particular, each time to work around a beautiful woman walks in, always unconsciously peek at two, the desire naturally have been greatly inflated. This time is always special to miss a child's goblin. I was able to truly appreciate why so many men during this time easily derailed. Really, the idea derailed more than once in my mind, but remembering the past and home child, will kill off the idea of ​​life and life. However, I know, I can not stand long.

No comments:

Post a Comment